Tuesday 1 January 2013

Some Resolutions for the New Year!


Happy new year! Welcome to 2013! 

It’s a brand new year here at Light in the Attic Learning! As part of the new year, it’s appropriate for me to make a new years resolution. Regarding to Light in the Attic social media network I will make the resolution to post a blog every week. No breaks, no missing dates. I promise.

 Also, Sunday will be changed to news article Sundays. What’s news article Sundays? News article Sundays is a weekly (on Sundays) Facebook and Twitter link to my favourite education related news article of that week! The best part, the two social media platforms will have different news articles! Check out both! 

Anyways, sorry for the short post, but that’s all for today. 

All the best in the new year,
David 

Email me!
Like Us!
Follow us!

No comments:

Post a Comment